Wednesday 31 July 2013

CANVAS MINI ALBUM


For the mini book i started with my pieces of canvas.


 I glued them to chipboard using mod podge and inked the edges 
with walnut stain distress inks by tim holtz.


I then left it to dry overnight 


                                                  I've added my title on the front of the cover.


                                           There is 6 pockets inside using Stack the deck method
                                                          to attach them inside the cover.

                                           I have also 6 sections that open up to make photo mats.

                                               Here are some more pages inside for you to see.



THANKS FOR LOOKING xx

2 comments:

Graphic 45 2018 Brand Ambassador Audition

Don’t you just love to open a brand new graphic 45 paper pad and just take in the unique smell . If you haven’t done that then I advise you...